S'il vous plaît sélectionnez le pays souhaité
Personal data processing policy
The following privacy rules – to be understood as provided also as a policy pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR – have the purpose of describing the procedures for the collection and use of personal data through the Company’s websites and are aimed at users of the related services.
The data controller of personal data is Eversys AG, with registered office in Ecoparc de Daval A 2 – 3960 Sierre, Switzerland ; Tax Code, VAT Number and Registration in the Swiss Business Register no. CHE-115.034.362.
1. Object and type of data processing
Eversys processes personal data, exclusively of a non-sensitive type, communicated by the concerned party during the contact step made by;
· filling out the appropriate form;
· access to the sections request product information;
· subscription to the newsletter service.
· In addition to these data, freely entered by the user on the website, browsing data may also be processed, collected as a result of the use of our services by the user and, in particular;
· information on the device used by the user to connect;
· data about user demographics;
· specific information on the device (e.g. device type, mobile network information);
· log information.
While the user makes use of our services or displays content provided by Eversys, we may automatically collect and store some information in the server logs. This information could include: data on how we use our service, such as search queries; information on internet connection data such as IP address and all data linked to it; information about device events such as system activity, hardware settings, browser type and language, date and time of requests and referring URLs; cookies that could uniquely identify the browser or the user’s Eversys account.
2. Purpose of data processing
The browsing data will be used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. They can also be used to ascertain the responsibility for a criminal offence, in case of criminal offences against the website.
The other personal data voluntarily provided to Eversys will be processed – even without the express consent of the party concerned and in compliance with art. 6 sect. b, c and f of the GDPR (legal bases of processing) – for the following purposes:
· allow registration to the reserved area of the website;
· allow the user to proceed with the purchase of goods through the store and home website and then perform any related activities (selection of products, sending orders and acceptance, delivery, exercise of the right of withdrawal and collection of goods, or any other necessary fulfilment required by the sale conditions);
· allow registration to the newsletter service provided by the Eversys and any additional services requested;
· proceed to send informative newsletters to the user registered to the relative service;
· fulfil pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations;
· check the requests made by the interested party;
· send service notices, also with reference to changes in contractual terms, contents, conditions and policies adopted;
· fulfil the obligations deriving from the law, rules, EC regulation or an order of the Authority;
· prevent or discover fraudulent or unauthorised activity towards the website;
· exercise any other right of Eversys, such as the right to defence in court, as well as any other processing compatible with the aforementioned purposes.
The same data will be processed, only after free and specific consent of the concerned party – shown through flags on dedicated boxes – for the pursuit of the following purposes:
1. sending commercial communications and/or advertising material and market research;
2. communication to third parties;
3. collection and analysis of behaviours, habits, preferences expressed in the use of web content, in order to improve the services provided and to personalise them.
It is specified that the consent given by the concerned party can always be revoked, by contacting Eversys or the Data Protection Officer at the addresses indicated, or by direct management through entry into the personal profile.
3. Duration of processing
Personal data will be processed for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. It should be noted in particular that:
· browsing data will be deleted within 26 months of their processing;
· the data relating to and connected with the sale of the goods will be kept for the time required for the execution of the purchase contract, for after-sales activities, and subsequently for the time necessary to satisfy accounting and legal purposes;
· in any case, a higher retention period is reserved, where required by law or regulations.
4. Data communication
The data may be disclosed to public and private parties, physical and/or legal persons (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy offices, forwarding agents and couriers, any IT companies and others) in relation to which the communication is necessary for the pursuit of contractual, administrative, accounting, purposes, as well as to guarantee the concerned parties to use the website.
The data may also be disclosed to other parties, when the communication is required or imposed by law.
5. Place of processing
Personal data will be processed within the territory of the European Union (Great Britain). If for technical and/or operational reasons it is necessary to rely on entities located outside the European Union, it is guaranteed that the transfer to these entities, limited to the performance of specific processing activities, will be carried out in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR
6. Rights of the concerned parties
Pursuant to articles 13, 15-22 of the GDPR, the concerned party has the right, in particular:
· to obtain confirmation that a processing of personal data concerning him/her is in progress;
· to obtain access to data and the following information (purpose of processing, categories of personal data, recipients and/or categories of recipients, retention period);
· to obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her;
· to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him/her in the cases provided for by art. 17 GDPR;
· to obtain that personal data concerning him/her are only stored without any other use being made of them in the following cases provided for by art. 18 GDPR;
Finally, the concerned party has the right to contact the Supervisory Authority to file a complaint.
7. Data related to Telemetry
With the implementation of its Telemetry service, Eversys will process specific data for which the following chapter applies. Telemetry data are communicated by the concerned party during the registration step to obtain Telemetry access and during the lifetime of his/her product. These data are:
· Machine(s) physical address(es)
· Professional contact information
· Machine(s) performance
· Machine(s) history
· Machine(s) statistics
When providing contact information, Eversys requests information linked to a specific person within the concerned party. This to ensure that Eversys treats only queries from that specific person. Eversys will not proceed any request of access, information sharing, asked by another person than the one registered.
Telemetry data will be used for the following purposes:
· Machine(s) diagnostics
· Machine(s) statistics
· Preventive maintenance
· Consumption monitoring
· General performance of machine fleet
Eversys is responsible of the processing of data related to the concerned party. Whenever the concerned party is processing Telemetry data with another party, Eversys will have automatically an access to these data. Nevertheless, it is the concerned party to ensure that the data he/she is processing are pursuant to GDPR.
Duration of processing, data communication, place of processing and right of the concerned parties remain unchanged.
For any request or communication, or to exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.